Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fiction Blurring into Reality

It's amazing how much books can affect me. The characters' emotions are somehow transferred to the depth of my soul. I feel them in my real life and act accordingly. Paullina Simons manages to touch something deep inside me with her books, especially the Bronze Horseman trilogy. Tatiana changed my perspective.

Simple things like making dinner. Before, it was a chore but now I feel good making something nice for J because I feel how Tania felt making dinner for Alexander. Also, Tania's love for her husband somehow makes me act more loving towards J. Is this emotion real or imagined? Do I strive to be like her in hopes that I can have the same love? How can I compare my life to fiction?

I don't know. I don't know.

I'm going back to my book. I wish it would never end.

No comments: