Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Evolution of male sexuality from 10 to 80

10. Want something but don't know what
12. Want to do it
14. Want any girl
16. Want just that specific friend because she gives it to everyone
18. Want everyone! ...to try once!
20. Want just that specific girl because she doesn't give it to anyone
25. Want only that specific woman because she's the best
30. Want that woman because she's someone else's wife
35. Want everyone except my wife
40. Want that silly 16 year old
45. Want the lonely neighbour, she's unlikely to refuse
50. Don't want anyone, sick of everyone... but I must!
55. Want... to do it?
60. Want any woman but can't... very well
65. Have to pretend that I still want it
70. Thank God don't have to pretend anymore
75. I remember how I wanted that woman!
80. I remember that I wanted something, but don't remember what...

No comments: