Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good Night, Sleep Tight

I'm sick. J's sick. Sophie still seems ok. Fingers crossed she stays that way.

Just want to cuddle up in bed with J.

I haven't been sleeping well. Don't know what to do about J's snoring. I seriously considered having separate bedrooms when we get a bigger place. It's so depressing. Don't want to be one of those couples who sleep separately.

The worst thing is that I can't sleep without him either.

What can I do? I'm desperate for some deep sleep. Sophie hasn't even been waking me up the whole of last month.

I took some Cold and Flu night tablet last night and even though J's snoring woke me up once, the rest of the night I slept quite well. I always have a pillow over my head which helps to drown out the noise a bit but gives me a headache in the morning.

We even went to the doctor about this problem but he just suggested to lose some weight. J has been good about it but I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't think it's a weight problem.

I think good sleep is the only thing I miss about being single.

No comments: